Alfred Weather Station With Probe
The Alfred Horticulture thermo-hygrometer accurately measures humidity and temperature in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit and has a very easy to understand indicator that indicates if the levels of both measures are adequate or if on the contrary the environment is too dry or humid.
Humidity and temperature are measured directly with the sensor integrated into the device. You can measure the temperature and humidity at the same time. Also measure the outside temperature with the probe. This Thermometer / Hygrometer has a memory function of the data. It remembers the maximum and minimum registered for the last time of temperature and humidity.
Remember that the maximum temperature with the light on should not go above 25ºC or drop below 16ºC when the light is off. Growing moisture should be between 60-70% and 40-60% in flowering.
- Digital thermo-hygrometer with external temperature probe
- Centigrade or Fahrenheit
- Min-Max memory
- Show the outdoor temperature and indoor temperature at the same time
- Recording the higher or lower temperature value every day
- Drop-down foot to be placed on a table and a hanging space on the wall
Temperature survey method
- Press MAX/MIN key, measure the highest or lowest temperature value indoor and outdoor at present
- The indoor and outdoor temperature of environmental is written down, press RESET key to remove the value of present
- Press °C/°F key to change the display °C or °F
- Humidity measuring range: 10-98% RH
- Humidity resolution: 0.1°C
- Temperature measuring range: 0-50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Humidity measurement accuracy: + 1°C
- Characteristic: 3 line of LCD display
- Max outdoor temperature sensing distance: 1.5M (60")
- Battery: 1.5V AAA x2 (not included)