My Good Green - Bokashi
Good Green Earth Company -
My Good Green Bokashi Pro-Gro is an all natural, high-quality living organic fertilizer, made from wheat bran, vitamins, minerals, and superfood. Today’s technology uses harmful chemicals which strip vital nutrients and minerals from plant’s which leaves the soil depleted and dry. These garden and horticultural methods require intensive labor and excessive watering which results in using more of the intended product.
Bokashi Pro-Gro is the solution to all your growing, horticultural, farming, and environmental needs. Bokashi Pro-Gro will help your plants flourish without the need for added chemicals, fertilizers, pesticides, or herbicides. Using the unique process of fermentation incorporating beneficial bacteria, yeast, or other microorganisms, your plants and fruits will be healthier and fuller in just weeks. Don’t just take our word from it read what some of our happy customers had to say about Bokashi Pro-Gro and its many added benefits.
Benefits of Bokashi Pro-Gro
After a few uses of Bokashi Pro-Gro you will start to see a variety of benefits including vibrant and healthy looking fruits and vegetables, increased nutrients, better flavour, and a stronger crop yield. Bokashi Pro-Gro will also save you money on watering costs and reduce the amount of surface runoff into our environment.
GARDENING (PERFECT FOR RAISED BEDS!)
1 cup of Bokashi Pro-Gro to 1 cubic ft of soil. Great for No-Till gardening. Utilize the benefits of mulch layers and top dressing per instructions.
Basic Bokashi Pro-Gro soilless mix:
- 2/3 Soilless medium
- 1/3 Perlite or Pumice for aeration
- 1 to 2 cups of Bokashi Pro-Gro per 10 gal.
STAND-ALONE ORGANIC FERTILIZER
- • 3-4 cups of Bokashi Pro-Gro per 10 gal. (approx. 40 L)
- Every square foot add 1/4 cup of Bokashi Pro-Gro
- Add 1/3 cup minerals (e.g., carbonatite, azomite, dolomite)
- Add 1” of high-quality compost and 1” of high-quality mulch
Apply every 2-3 weeks
*****************************************My Good Green Bokashi Plus is hand-made using the best quality ingredients. We inoculate non-GMO food grade wheat bran with superior quality effective micro-organisms in a molasses and structured water base. Bokashi Plus mix is perfect for use in the My Good Green Compost System, as a soil conditioner, compost accelerator, litter box deodorizer, pet waste composting, probiotic pet food additive, and more!
- Use in the My Good Green Compost System to turn your food waste into nutrient-rich soil in weeks.
- Mix dry Bokashi Plus with potting soil for container plants at a rate of 20:1.
- Mix dry Bokashi Plus in outdoor gardens when planting vegetables, flowers, etc.
- Use fermented waste from the My Good Green Compost System trenched and buried between rows in your garden.
BOKASHI TEA - Use Bokashi Tea as a foliar spray or in watering cans.
- Add 2 ounces Bokashi Plus to one gallon filtered water.
- Let stand, sealed for 24-48 hours.
- Then use to water vegetable gardens, flowers and all other plants.
- Add 1/8 cup Bokashi Plus to one gallon filtered water in a sealed container and let stand for 12 hours.
- Pour or flush activated Bokashi Plus down sinks and toilets.
- Replaces the need for chemicals such as RID-X.
COMPANION PET & ANIMAL WASTE
An incredible solution to the growing problem of pet waste accumulating in our landfills. Use with a Compost Kit to turn pet waste into nutrient- rich soil for your ornamental gardens, trees and bushes.